Co-Managed IT Services
Mavericks co-managed IT services is our customized solution for companies seeking a trusted partner to co-manage your IT department. Our co-managed IT services combines your existing in-house IT team with Mavericks professionals to create a single comprehensive, effective IT operation.
Mavericks will tailor a managed solution based on your business needs, existing IT expertise, geography, regulatory requirements and current business applications. Below is a list of services that can be delivered individually or bundled together.
- Network operations center (NOC): Mavericks offers 24x7 monitoring of your critical infrastructure, along with the ability to create customized incident response plans.
- Help desk: Mavericks operates a U.S.-based 24x7 service desk that can provide Tier 1 support to your end users or can act as an escalation point for your internal help desk (Tiers 2 and 3).
- Patch and asset management: Mavericks offers patch and asset management solutions that can include both remotely administered and on-premise aspects. You can offload some of the more mundane aspects of managing infrastructure and end user computing devices, so your IT team can focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Security monitoring and threat protection: Mavericks offers vulnerability management, security information and event monitoring, mobile device management, intrusion detection/prevention, identity management, e-mail security and endpoint protection solutions to protect your IT environment.
- Backup and recovery services: Mavericks designs and offers state-of-the-art backup and recovery solutions that provide peace of mind in the event of business interruption or catastrophic events.
- Business application support: Mavericks has certified business application specialists who provide functional support for common business applications from Microsoft, Netsuite, Intuit, Epicor, and others.
- CIO advisory: Mavericks can provide experienced IT leaders as additional horsepower to assist your organization in making sound IT investments and ensuring your IT staff has the right sense of urgency and direction.
- Loaned staff: Mavericks can supplement your team and bring in specialists for short- or long-term assignments on-site, including analysts, database administrators, application developers and network engineers.
Consider combining Mavericks Co-managed IT services with our solution!
If you are looking for an amazingly talented IT company, You found it!